Game & Bass Boost controls don't work on PC
1. Connect the headset's 3.5 mm green plug to the green Line Out jack on your PC's on-board audio or sound card.
2. Connect the headset's USB plug to a USB port on your PC.
Now, if you want to use the GAME control for the game's soundtrack, and the CHAT control for Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Steam, etc., do this:
In Windows 7:
On a Mac:
1. Click the Apple menu icon and go to System Preferences > Sound.
2. On the Output tab, set "Internal Speakers/Built-In Output" as your default audio device.
3. On the Output tab, increase to Output Volume slider to maximum.
4. On the Input tab, set your Turtle Beach USB Headset as the device for sound input.
5. On the Input tab, adjust the Input Volume slider to adjust the mic sensitivity to your preference.
6. In your chat program (e.g. Skype, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak), set its Mic and Playback to the Turtle Beach USB Headset.
7. In your game, set the sound playback device to your computer's default audio interface or sound card (if your game has these controls).
The headset's GAME volume control (and BASS/TREBLE BOOST controls, if your headset has them) will now adjust the game soundtrack levels, while the headset's CHAT volume control will adjust the level of people talking back to you.