The XO Three Quick Start Guide is available for download here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- XO Three Headset (A)
- Removable Mic Boom (B)
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming game and chat audio.
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to to mute the microphone.
XBOX ONE SETUP
Make sure the microphone is fully inserted during use.
PLEASE NOTE: The XO Three requires the Xbox One Controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (shown below) for use with the original Xbox One Controller.
1. Press the Xbox Button while in the Xbox One's Home Screen.
2. Go to the System tab (gear icon) >> Settings >> Audio.
3. Set Headset Volume to maximum.
4. Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat Balance
SURROUND SOUND SETUP (AVAILABLE ONLY ON XBOX ONE)**
1. Press the Xbox button on the controller while in the Xbox One Home Screen.
2. Go to the System tab (gear icon) >> Settings >> Display and Sound >> Audio Output
3. Set Headset Audio Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones.*
*At this point, you can also select Dolby Atmos for Headphones, if applicable. (sold separately).
**For more information on Xbox Surround Sound please click here.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
PC/MAC AND MOBILE SETUP
NOTE: If your PC uses separate Green/Pink connectors for audio, you will need a PC Splitter Cable (shown below).