The XO Three Quick Start Guide is available for download here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- XO Three Headset (A)
- Removable Mic Boom (B)
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming game and chat audio.
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to to mute the microphone.
XBOX ONE SETUP
Make sure the microphone is fully inserted during use.
PLEASE NOTE: The XO Three requires the Xbox One Controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (shown below) for use with the original Xbox One Controller.
- On the home screen, navigate to the left side of the screen, and down to the Settings "Gear" icon.
- Set Headset Volume to maximum.
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat Balance
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level.
SURROUND SOUND SETUP (AVAILABLE ONLY ON XBOX ONE)*
- Go to Settings >> Audio Devices >> Audio Output
- Select Windows Sonic
*For more information on Xbox Surround Sound please click here.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
PC/MAC AND MOBILE SETUP
NOTE: If your PC uses separate Green/Pink connectors for audio, you will need a PC Splitter Cable (shown below).