**Please note that the Guide pictured below is the US Version.**
- Recon 150 Headset (A)
- Removable Mic Boom (B)
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to to mute the microphone.
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming game and chat audio.
**Please make sure the microphone is fully inserted during use.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.