You can download the Recon 50X Quick Start Guide here. You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- Recon 50X Headset (A)
- Recon 50X Removable Mic Boom (B)
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to (Mute) to mute the Microphone
- Master Volume
- Adjusts the Master Volume of the incoming Game and Chat Audio
XBOX ONE SETUP
Please Note: The Recon 50X requires the NEW Xbox One Controller. Purchase the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (pictured below) from the Turtle Beach Webstore for use with the original Xbox One Controller.
Please Note: If your PC uses separate Green/Pink connectors for audio, you will need an Aud/Mic Splitter Cable (shown below). This adapter is available on our Webstore.
PLAYSTATION 4 SETUP
- Go to Setttings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Select Headset Connected to Controller for Input and Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) to Maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone
For more information, and for detailed setup instructions, please click here.