You can download the Quick Start Guide for the Impact 100 Gaming Keyboard here. You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- Impact 100 Gaming Keyboard
- Impact 100 Quick Start Guide
Plug the keyboard into an available USB port. Your computer will automatically detect the keyboard and install. It's that simple.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8 or later.
- Mac OSX 10.1 or later.
- Available USB port.
1. Hold down PrtSc button for 2 seconds to power on/off backlit logo.
2. You can disable the application and windows keys by holding down both Turtle Beach keys at the same time for 2 seconds.