The Stealth 600 for Xbox One uses a rechargeable battery, and comes with a USB Charge Cable. You can use this included USB Charge Cable to charge the headset with your Xbox One console.
If you have not already done so, please make sure to update the headset's firmware.
- Plug the Micro-USB end of the USB Charge Cable into the headset.
- Plug the USB end of the USB Charge Cable into a free USB port on the console itself.
- The headset will charge to full within 3-4 hours.
- If the headset is powered on when it is plugged in to charge, the LED will change from Red to Green when charging is complete.
- If the headset is powered off when it is plugged in to charge, the LED will turn off when charging is complete.
The headset will charge to full within 3-4 hours.
Once charged, the headset will have a battery life of up to 15 hours.
Be sure to charge the headset regularly. Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit above temperatures of 113°F/45°C.