The Stealth 600 for PS4/PS4 Pro uses a rechargeable battery, and comes with a USB Charge Cable. You can use this included USB Charge Cable to charge the headset with your PS4/PS4 Pro console.
- Plug the Micro-USB end of the USB Charge Cable into the headset.
- Plug the USB end of the USB Charge Cable into a free USB port on the console itself.
- The headset will charge to full within 3-4 hours.
- If the headset is powered on when it is plugged in to charge, the LED will change from Red to Blue when charging is complete.
- If the headset is powered off when it is plugged in to charge, the LED will turn off when charging is complete.
The headset will charge to full within 3-4 hours. Once charged, the headset will have a battery life of up to 15 hours.
Be sure to charge the headset regularly. Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit above temperatures of 113°F/45°C.