- Audible background noise while in console menu, when used with either a PS4 or a PS5 console.
If you are experiencing audible background noise while in the console menu (either the PS4 menu or the PS5 menu), please perform a firmware update, as detailed below:
- If you have not yet done so, download the desktop version of the Turtle Beach Audio Hub. This is available for Windows and Mac here.
- Open the Audio Hub program, and plug both the transmitter and headset into free USB ports on the computer.
- The Audio Hub will automatically recognize the headset, and search for any available firmware updates. If one is available, you will be prompted to perform that update. Do not move the computer or the USB cable/headset or transmitter during this process.
- When the update process is complete, you'll see a message that the headset's firmware is fully up to date. Disconnect the headset and transmitter from the computer; you can now connect the headset and transmitter back to the console, and use the headset as normal.
Once the headset's firmware update has been performed, you should be able to use the headset without issue.