You can download the Recon 60P User Guide and Quick Start Guide here:
Below is a preview window for the Recon 60P User Guide:
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide here:
- Recon 60P Headset (A)
- Recon 60P Amplifier (B)
- Removable Mic Boom (C)
- RCA Splitter Cable (D)
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to to Mute the Microphone.
- Master Volume
- Adjust the Master Volume of the incoming fame and chat audio.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Select USB Device for Input & Output Audio.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
- Go to Settings >> Accessory Settings >> Audio Device Settings
- Set Turtle Beach Recon 60P as Input and Output Device.
- Go to Settings >> Sound Settings >> Audio Multi-Output.
- Make sure Audio Multi-Output is set to On.
NOTE: If your PC uses separate Green/Pink connectors for audio, you will need a PC Audio/Mic Splitter Cable (pictured below).