NOTE: The Elite Membership Benefits for Elite products vary for customers outside of the US, Canada, and UK. Product Registration must be completed within the first 60 days after purchasing the headset brand-new from an authorized retailer or distributor.
The Elite 800X and other Elite Products include a Membership for our Elite Program.
We're currently making improvements to the benefits that are offered through the Elite Program so our customers will have the best experience possible. At this time, all you need to do is register your product to enroll in the Elite Program. When the program is re-launched, you will be notified via email.
As an Elite customer, the following benefits are available:
- 2 year extended warranty (currently 1 year for other products) for Elite products only
- Access to the exclusive Elite Concierge Line (US and Canada only). Please refer to the Elite Membership Page for more information.
Google Chrome Browser (available here)
PC or Mac Desktop
1) Go to the Product Registration page: http://www.turtlebeach.com/en-us/product-registration/
2) Enter your Proof of Purchase Information. Be sure to enter the headset's serial number and not the transmitter serial number (for wireless products). Enter the serial number without dashes. The image below shows what you will see if you enter the serial number with a dash.
3) When the Elite Membership Program is re-launched, you will receive an email with a validation code.