- Stealth 450 Headset (A)
- Stealth 450 Wireless Transmitter (B)
- Mobile Cable (C)
- Removable Mic Boom (D)
- USB Charging Cable (E)
- Power Button
- Hold (1s) - Power On/Power Off
- Power LED
- Battery Status
- Red - Charging
- Blue - Charged/In Use
- Pairing Status
- Single Blink - Transmitter Connected
- Double Blink - Transmitter Not Connected
- Battery Status
- Master Volume Control
- EQ Preset Button
- See diagram below for more information about EQ Presets.
- Mic Monitor Volume Control
- USB Charging Port
- Mobile Connection
- For use with Mobile Cable
- Mic Mute Button
- Press - Mic On/Off
|Natural - Turtle Beach Natural Sound. Hear your media just as the creators intended.|
|Bass Boost - Turn up the Bass. Feel the deep sound effects in your games and the punch of bass-heavy music tracks.|
|Bass + Treble Boost - Turn everything up. Increased lows and highs give you more of everything for a more powerful audio experience.|
|Vocal Boost - Tune in to the vocals on music tracks and dialog in games and movies. Makes your team-mates, characters, and stories come alive as you've never heard before.|
- Pair Button
- Connection Status LED
- Solid On - Headset Connected
- Pulsing/Off - Headset Not Connected
The Stealth 450 uses a rechargeable battery. Make sure to charge it regularly.
Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit in temperatures above 113°F/45°C.
1. Right-click the Speaker icon on the bottom-right of the Taskbar.
2. Click on Playback Devices.
3. In the Playback Devices tab of the Sound Settings window, first right-click "Ear Force Stealth 450", and then click "Set as Default Device".
4. Then, click on the Recording Tab of the Sound Settings Window.
5. Right-click "Ear Force Stealth 450", and then click "Set as Default Device".
SURROUND SOUND AND SUPERHUMAN HEARING SETUP
Click here to download and install the Ear Force Stealth 450 DTS:X 7.1 Surround Sound software, featuring SuperHuman Hearing.
The Stealth 450 Headset and Transmitter come paired out of the box. When paired, with both the Headset and Transmitter powered on, the Transmitter's LED will be on solid (lit, but not blinking). However, if your Transmitter's LED is pulsing or off, follow the steps below to pair your Headset and Transmitter.
1. Start this process with the Headset powered OFF. Press and hold the Pairing Button on the Transmitter until the Transmitter's Pairing LED flashes rapidly (2-3 seconds), then release. (Use a Paperclip or something similar to press the pinhole button.)
2. Press and hold the Power Button on the Headset until the Headset's Power LED flashes rapidly (5 seconds), then release.
3. Within 10 seconds, the Headset's and Transmitter's LED will remain on solid, indicating that pairing has been successful.
*NOTE: The headset must be powered on for mobile use.