- Screeching noise in the headset.
- Old or low-quality rechargeable batteries can cause a high-pitched screeching sound when the batteries start running low.
- Install a set of brand-new alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries.
- Use a new set of quality rechargeable batteries instead. We recommend using Eneloop, Duracell, or Energizer rechargeable batteries.
However, if the screeching noise persists after you install fresh alkaline batteries:
- Disconnect the Talkback Cable from your headset and Xbox 360 controller to see if the noise stops. If it does, then the talkback cable will need to be replaced.
- Try using a different Xbox 360 controller.
For warranty service, please contact our technical support team: Contact Support
For more info on rechargeable batteries, click here: Rechargeable Batteries Tips
We do not provide support or make any warranties for third-party products, nor is inclusion or exclusion on our website considered a product endorsement or rejection. This information is provided solely as a courtesy to our customers.