- Ear Force PX24 Headset (A)
- Ear Force SuperAmp (B)
- Charge Cable (C)
- Battery Status (See Charging)
- Virtual Sound Sound Adjustment
- Master Voulme (Default Function)
- Engage SuperHuman Hearing
- Variable Mic Monitoring
- Variable Bass Boost
- Mic Mute
**To restore default levels, hold "Function Select" button for 5 seconds.**
- Select your platform.
- Xbox One
- Level Adjust
- Turn to Adjust Selected Function
- Power (On/Off)**
- Charge Battery
**Switch to OFF to bypass all Amplifier features.
- Headset Jack
- Set to PS4 Mode. Power On the Amplifier.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
XBOX ONE SETUP
- Set to Xbox One Mode.
- Power On the Amplifier.
- Press the Xbox Button while in the Xbox One's Home Screen.
- Go to the System tab (gear icon) >> Settings >> Audio.
- Set Headset Volume and Mic Monitoring to maximum.
NOTE: The PX24 requires the NEW Xbox One Controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Ear Force Audio Controller (pictured below) to use the PX24 with the original Xbox One Controller.
PC/MAC AND MOBILE SETUP
NOTE: If your PC uses separate Green/Pink connectors for audio you will need a PC Splitter Cable (example shown below).
- Pulse Green - Charging
- Solid Green - Fully Charged
- When In Use
- Pulse Red - Low Battery
- Rapid Pulse Red - Critically Low Battery
Important: The in-line amplifier uses a rechargeable battery. Make sure to charge it regularly. Power OFF your amplifier when not in use to conserve battery. The PX24 features a BYPASS mode as well. Just switch the Amplifier into the OFF position to use the headset without any of the Amplifier Features activated.
Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit in temperatures above 113°F/45°C
It's important to run the most up-to-date firmware. For detailed setup and firmware update instructions, please click here.