You can download the Recon 50P Quick Start Guide here, or view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Recon 50P Headset (A)
- Removable Mic Boom (B)
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to to mute the microphone
- Master Volume
- Adjusts the master volume of incoming game and chat audio
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Select Headset Connected to Controller for Input & Output Device.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
PC/MAC & MOBILE SETUP
NOTE: If your PC uses separate Green/Pink connectors (example shown below) for audio, you will need a PC Splitter Cable.
XBOX ONE SETUP
1. Press the Xbox Button while in the Xbox One's Home Screen.
2. Go to the System tab (gear icon) >> Settings >> Audio.3. Set Headset Volume to maximum.4. Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat Balance.5. Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level.
NOTE: The Recon 50P requires the NEW Xbox One Controller (with 3.5mm headset jacks). Purchase the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (pictured below) for use with the original Xbox One Controller.