The P4c Quick Start Guide is available for download here. You can view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- Ear Force P4c Headset (A)
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming chat audio.
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to MUTE to mute the microphone.
- Go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to Chat Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
XBOX ONE SETUP
- Go to Settings >> All Settings >> Kinect & Devices >> Devices & Accessories >> Xbox One Wireless Controller >> Volume
- Set Headset Volume to Maximum
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level