- Ear Force X12 Headset with In-line Amplifier (A)
- RCA Splitter Cable (B)
- Xbox 360 Talkback Cable (C)*
- User Guide (D)
- Turtle Beach Sticker (E)
*For best Xbox LIVE chat performance, use with official Microsoft Xbox 360 products.
HEADSET CONTROLS - AMPLIFIER
- Chat Volume Dial
- Game Volume Dial
- Xbox 360 Talkback Cable Jack
- Bass Boost Dial
- Mic Switch
- Mic LED
- Green - Mic On
- Red - Mic Muted
XBOX 360 SETUP - HDMI SETUP 1
**An Xbox 360 Audio Adapter is required only if your TV does not have Red/White AUDIO OUT RCA jacks, and if you are using an HDMI cable to connect your game console to your TV.
NOTE: AUDIO IN jacks will not send sound out to your headset; you need AUDIO OUT jacks.
XBOX 360 SETUP - HDMI SETUP (ALTERNATE)
XBOX 360 SETUP - RCA SETUP
XBOX 360 CHAT CONFIGURATION
- Press the silver Xbox Guide Button on your Xbox 360 controller. Go to Settings >> Preferences >> Voice.
- Set Voice Volume to "10".
- Set Game Volume to "10".
- Set Voice Output to "Play Through Headset".
1. Right click the Speaker icon in your Taskbar and select "Playback Devices".
2. Right click "SPEAKERS" and select "Set as Default Device".
3. Click the "Recording" tab, then right-click "Microphone" and select "Set as Default Device". If you speak into the mic, you should see the green bars on the right move.
4. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window to exit.