- Ear Force PX4 Headset (A)
- PX4 Wireless Transmitter (B)
- Detachable Boom Mic (C)
- Xbox 360 Chat Cable (D)
- Digital Optical Cable (E)
- Headset Charging Cable (F)
- PS4 Talkback Cable (G)
- Turtle Beach Sticker (H)
PX4 HEADSET CONTROLS
- Power Button
- Tone Button
- Blast Limiter Button
- Mic Monitor Dial
- Chat Cable Jack
- Game Volume Dial
- Microphone Port
- Bluetooth Volume Buttons
- Bluetooth LED
- Bluetooth Multi-Function Button (MFB)
- Bluetooth Mic Mute Button
- Headset Charging Port
- Charging LED
- Digital Input LED
- Surround Sound LED
- Dolby Digital LED
- Power/Link LED
- Pair Button
- Surround Angles Button
- Surround On/Off Button
1. Go to Settings >> Sound and Screen >> Audio Output Settings >> Primary Output Port >> "Digital Out (OPTICAL)"
2. Select Only "Dolby Digital 5.1ch"
3. Go to Settings >> Sound and Screen >> Audio Output Settings >> Output to Headphones
4. Select "Chat Audio".
5. Go to Settings >> Sound and Screen >> Audio Output Settings >> Audio Format (Priority)
6. Select "Bitstream (Dolby)"
If your chat volume is either too loud or too soft: Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices >> Headsets and Headphones >> Volume Control (Headphones) and change the audio level to your liking.
- In the PS3 menu, navigate to Settings >> Accessory Settings >> Manage Bluetooth Devices.
- Power off PX4 Bluetooth: Hold BT MFB for 5 seconds until Bluetooth LED switches off.
- On the PS3, scan for Bluetooth devices.
- With PX4 powered ON, but Bluetooth OFF, hold BT MFB until Bluetooth LED flashes blue and red, then release.
- On the PS3, select "Turtle Beach Bluetooth Chat", then enter "0000" as the passkey. The Bluetooth LED on the headset will begin to flash blue once per second, indicating that the PX4's Bluetooth has paired to your PS3.
In the PS3 Menu go to Settings >> Accessory Settings >> Audio Device Settings, and set the "Input Device" and "Output Device" fields to "Turtle Beach Bluetooth Chat".
In the PS3 Menu go to Settings >> Audio Output Settings >> Optical Digital >> Dolby Digital 5.1 Ch.
NOTE: Make sure "DTS 5.1 Ch" is NOT checked.
In the PS3 Menu go to Settings >> Audio Multi-Output and set to "On".
XBOX 360 SETUP - ALL MODELS
XBOX 360 SLIM SETUP
**NOTE: If you have an Xbox 360E you will need to purchase the Turtle Beach HDAC for full compatibility.
XBOX 360 (OLDER MODELS) SETUP
The Xbox 360 Audio Adapter is required only if your Xbox 360 (Older Model does not have an S/PDIF Output.
XBOX SYSTEM SETTINGS
- Go to Settings >> Preference >> Voice.
- Set Voice Volume to "10".
- Set Game Volume to "10".
- Set Voice Output to "Play Through Headset".
- Go to Settings >> System Settings >> Console Settings >> Audio >>Digital Output.
- Set Digital Output to "Dolby Digital 5.1".
In order to play audio, the PX4 headset must be "paired" (linked) to its transmitter. The headset and transmitter are paired out of the box.
These instructions are necessary only if the headset and transmitter have lost pairing.
- Headset should be powered OFF. (Hold Power button for 3 seconds.)
- Press and hold the Pair button on the transmitter for 5 seconds until the transmitter's Power/Link LED flashes rapidly. Release.
- Press and hold the headset's Power button for 6 seconds until you hear the second double-beep, then release. The headset LED will flash rapidly (twice per second).
NOTE: You will hear a double-beep (headset on), followed by an ascending chime (Bluetooth on), then a second double-beep (pairing headset).
- Within 30 seconds, the transmitter's Power/Link LED will remain on solid, and the headset Power LED will blink steadily once per second, indicating that pairing was successful.