ISSUE: The PS3 does not detect my Bluetooth headset in the Audio Device Settings.
SOLUTION: The Bluetooth interface of your PS3 may not be activated yet. To activate this:
1. With the headset powered OFF, go to the PS3 Menu and select Settings > Accessory Settings >Manage Bluetooth Devices.
2. If you have never used a Bluetooth device or have deleted any profiles from other devices previously used with your console, the PS3 prompt will ask if you wish to register a device. Choose "Yes" to start scanning. If any other Bluetooth devices have previously been paired with your console they will appear in a list. Choose "Start Scanning" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Power on the headset, then press and hold the Bluetooth button for 5 seconds until the flashing LED changes from blue to red then release the button. For programmable models, a voice prompt in the earpiece will indicate that the headset is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
4. When the PS3 is finished scanning, it will prompt you to select the Bluetooth device. Select "TURTLE BEACH BLUETOOTH Headset" from the list.
5. Enter "0000" as the Pass Key and select "OK". A voice prompt or three high pitched tones will play through the headset indicating that the headset is now paired with your PS3. The Bluetooth LED on the earcup will now be blinking blue once per second.
Everything should be working properly now.
If you are still having any bluetooth chat issues with your headset on the PS3, please contact our support team: Contact Support