Here is a diagram showing how to connect your PX4 to a PS4 Console.
Note: Mobile Adapter Cable can also be used if your PX4 does not include a PS4™ Talkback Cable.
- Go to Settings >> Sound and Screen >> Audio Output Settings
- Select Primary Output Port >> Digital Out (OPTICAL) >> Only Dolby Ditigal 5.1Ch.
- Select Audio Format (Priority) >> Bitstream (Dolby)
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Select Headset Connected to Controller for Input & Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to Chat Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.