- XO One Headset (A)
- Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (B)
- Micro USB Update Cable (C)
- Removable Mic Boom (D)
- Turtle Beach Sticker (E)
EAR FORCE HEADSET AUDIO CONTROLLER
- Bass Boost
- Press - Off/Low/High
- Master Volume Control
- Adjust the volume level of all incoming audio (Game and Chat)
- Game/Chat Balance
- Adjusts the balance level of incoming audio between Game and Chat.
- Mic Button
- Short Press - Mute/Unmute
- Long Press - Toggle Mic/Monitor Off/Low/High
The Headset Audio Controller was designed to fit tightly into the Xbox One controller. You may need to apply gentle upwards pressure to the bottom of the audio adapter while inserting it into the controller. If it does not connect easily, do not force it. Make sure the Audio Controller is well aligned (do not angle the Audio Controller) and try again.
Use the two long pins to properly align the adapter.
To remove the Audio Controller, apply gentle downward pressure to disengage the tab on the bottom of the controller.
XBOX ONE SETUP
(Controller Not Included.)
Follow the On-Screen Instructions to update your controller.
Take this time to update additional controllers, if necessary.