Below is a diagram showing how to connect your Foxtrot to a PS4.
The PS4 Headset Upgrade Kit is available for purchase on our website here:
*This Setup uses the PS4 Upgrade Kit.
- Go to Settings >> Sound and Screen >> Audio Output Settings
- Select Primary Output Port >> Digital Out (OPTICAL) >> ONLY Linear PCM 44.1kHz & 45kHz
- Select Audio Format (Priority) >> Linear PCM
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Select USB Headset for Input & Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to Chat Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.