Due to the way Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) works, some people may feel or hear a slight sensation like a gentle pulsing sound. ANC functions by listening to the surrounding audio in the room and playing a continuous stream of the inverse signal back through the headset. Some people can be sensitive to this and may hear something similar to a slight pulsing. If this occurs, there are a couple of ways you can try to alleviate the sound/feel.
1. Update Firmware with the Ear Force Audio Hub.
First, make sure your product has the most up-to-date firmware installed.
- Download the Audio Hub here.
- Install and open the Audio Hub software.
- Connect the USB Transmitter Cable into the PROGRAM ONLY port on the back of your transmitter, then connect it to your PC. After doing this, plug the headset into a different USB port on your PC.
NOTE: Both the transmitter and headset must be connected via USB to your PC separately.
- Update the firmware if prompted to do so.
2. Adjust the Headset's Earcups.
When experiencing this issue, take the ear cup off for a moment to relieve some pressure, and then reseal it fully around your ear. Next, loosen the actual headbands so the headset is not pressing too tightly against your head.
If this sound is abnormally loud, please contact our Support Team for additional assistance.