Below is a preview window of the Stealth 420X+ User Guide:
You can also read the contents of the Quick Start Guide below.
- Ear Force 420X+ Gaming Headset (A)
- Ear Force Stealth 420X+ Wireless Transmitter (B)
- Mobile Cable (C)
- Removable Mic Boom (D)
- USB Charging Cable (E)
HEADSET CONTROLS - RIGHT EARCUP
- Power Button
- Press - SuperHuman Hearing On/Off
- Hold (1 sec) - Power On/Off
- Power LED
- (Battery Status)
- Red - Charging
- Green - Charged/In Use
- (Pairing Status)
- Solid On - Transmitter Connected
- Double Blink - Transmitter Not Connected
- (Battery Status)
- Game Volume Control
- EQ Preset Button
- See diagram below for information about EQ Presets.
- Chat Volume Control
- USB Charging Port
- Mobile Connection
- For use with Mobile Cable.
- Mic Mute Button
- Press - Mic On/Off
|Natural - Turtle Beach Natural Sound. Hear your media just as the creators intended.|
|Bass Boost - Turn up the Bass. Feel the deep sound effects in your games and the punch of bass-heavy music tracks.|
|Bass + Treble Boost - Turn everything up. Increased lows and highs give you more of everything for a more powerful audio experience.|
|Vocal Boost - Tune in to the vocals on music tracks and dialog in games and movies. Makes your team-mates, characters, and stories come alive as you've never heard before.|
- Pair Button
- Connection Status LED
- Solid On - Headset Connected
- Pulsing - Headset Not Connected
XBOX ONE SETUP
Make sure the Xbox One is fully powered on and signed into an Xbox Live profile before connecting the Transmitter for the first time.
In addition, please note that the Mic Jack for the Stealth 420X's Removable Mic Boom is located on the Left earcup. The jack on the Right earcup is for the Mobile Cable.
Make sure the line guide below the Microphone Foam Cover is facing toward your mouth during use.
The Stealth 420X+ uses a rechargeable battery. Make sure to charge it regularly.
Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit in temperatures above 113°F/45°C.
The Stealth 420X+ Headset and Transmitter come paired out of the box. When paired, with both the Headset and Transmitter powered on, the Transmitter's LED will be on solid (lit, but not blinking).
However, if your Transmitter's LED is pulsing, follow the steps below to pair your Headset and Transmitter.
1. Start this process with the headset powered OFF. Press and hold the Pairing Button on the Transmitter until the Transmitter's Pairing LED flashes rapidly (2-3 seconds), then release. (Use a Paperclip or something similar to press the Pinhole button.)
2. Press and hold the Power Button on the Headset until the Headset's Power LED flashes rapidly (5 seconds), then release.
3. Within 10 seconds, the Transmitter's and Headset's LED will remain on solid, indicating that pairing has been successful.
For additional information, please visit our Knowledgebase.