The Stealth 300 is designed with a built-in Mic Monitor. This plays back your voice in the headset so you know how loudly you are speaking while gaming.
The Xbox One also includes a Mic Monitor feature. When gaming on the Xbox One, it is important to turn off the Xbox One Mic Monitor, if both are active you will sometimes hear increased background noise (Static).
Check that your settings are as follows:
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller.
- Go to the System Tab >> Audio.
- Set Headset Volume to Maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to the middle
- Set Mic Monitoring to minimum.
Note: If your headset is connected to a Headset Audio Controller or Headset Audio Controller Plus, turn off Mic Monitoring on the HAC/HAC Plus by holding down the Mic Mute Button on the controls.