To set up your Stealth 300 headset for use with your PS4 console, please do the following:
1. Press and Hold the Power button on the headset. The Power LED should light up solid, and you should hear a series of three ascending tones.
2. Plug the headset's 3.5mm plug into the PS4 controller.
3. Flip the mic down to unmute the mic. You should hear a tone (low high) to indicate the mic has been unmuted.
4. In the PS4 menu, go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input and Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to Maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone
5. Make sure that the Game/Chat audio and the Mic Monitoring are adjusted to your liking by moving the upper and lower volume dials, respectively.
If you navigate through the console menus, play a game, or enter a chat, you should now be able to hear those navigation tones, game audio, and chat audio.