You can download the Atlas Three Quick Start Guide here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Atlas Three Headset (A)
- USB Charging Cable (B)
- PC Splitter Cable (C)
- Mic Mute
- Flip up mic to mute
- Power LED
- Solid White - Headset On
- Blinking Red/White - Battery Low
- (USB Connected)
- Solid Red - Charging
- Blinking White - Fully Charged
- USB Charge Port
- Power Button
- Press and Hold - Power On/Off
- Preset Button
- Press - Cycle EQ Audio Presets
- Mic Monitor Volume
- Master Volume
|1 Tone||Signature Sound|
|2 Tones||Treble Boost|
|3 Tones||Vocal Boost|
PROSPECS™ GLASSES FRIENDLY DESIGN
Originally created for the Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset, Turtle Beach's exclusive ProSpecs™ glasses-friendly technology is built into the Atlas Three, featuring an advanced ear cushion design and materials that allow gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
PC/MAC MOBILE SETUP
If your PC has two separate jacks (one each for headset audio and mic audio), you'll need to use the included PC Splitter Cable, as shown below.
SETUP FOR XBOX ONE
NOTE: The Atlas Three requires the NEW Xbox One Controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Headset Audio Controller here for use with the original Xbox One Controller.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to the System Tab >> Audio
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to the middle setting
- Set Mic Monitoring to minimum
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
The Atlas Three uses a rechargeable battery. Make sure to charge it regularly.
Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 moths). Never store the headset in temperatures above 113°F/45°C.