You can download the Elite Atlas Quick Start Guide here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Elite Atlas Headset (A)
- Mic Boom (B)
- Removable 3.5mm Cable with Inline Controls (C)
- PC Splitter Cable (D)
PROSPECS™ GLASSES RELIEF SYSTEM
For those who game with glasses, adjust the ProSpecs™ Glasses Friendly System for added comfort.
1. The ProSpecs Glasses Relief System creates a channel in the ear cushion to help reduce pressure on your glasses frame. In order to adjust this, you must firmly remove the magnetic ear cushion. Hold the ear cushion firmly and pull it away from the speaker. The ear cushion is held there magnetically and should come off with minimal effort.
2. Depending on the size of your glasses frame, use the tab adjustment to create the appropriate sized channel in the ear cushion. By default, the adjustment tab is set to the shallowest setting. To increase the size/depth of the channel in the ear cushion, simply pull the tab and attach it to the post based on your preference.
3. After you've adjusted the glasses-friendly channel to your liking, place the ear cushion back on the speaker. The ear cushion is held there magnetically and should snap back into place with minimal effort. Please make sure to line up the magnets on the ear cushion with the magnets on the headset itself, as shown.
PC & MOBILE SETUP
If your PC has two separate jacks (one each for headset audio and mic audio), you'll need to use the included PC Splitter Cable, as shown below.
SETUP FOR XBOX ONE
- Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to Settings (gear tab)
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat Balance
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level
XBOX ONE SURROUND SOUND SETUP
- Go to Settings >> Audio Devices >> Audio Output
- Select Windows Sonic
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone