The following information applies to both the Recon 200 Black and Recon 200 White.
To set your Recon 200 headset up for use with an Xbox One console, please do the following.
1. Plug the headset into the controller, and move the Console Mode Switch on the headset's Left earcup to the "Xbox" to put the headset into Xbox Mode.
2. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
3. Go to the System tab (gear icon) >> Audio.
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to middle setting
- Set Mic Monitoring to minimum
WINDOWS SONIC SURROUND SOUND
To set your Recon 200 headset up for use with Windows Sonic Surround Sound:
1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
2. Go to the System Tab (gear icon) >> Display & Sound >> Audio Output.
3. Set Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones.