The following information applies to both the Recon 200 Black and Recon 200 White.
To set your Recon 200 headset up for use with a PS4 console, please do the following.
1. Plug the headset into the controller, and move the Console Mode Switch on the Left earcup of the headset to "PS4" to put the headset into PS4 Mode.
2. Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone