To set up your Atlas Three headset for use with your Xbox One console, please do the following:
1. Press and Hold the Power button on the headset. The Power LED should light up solid.
2. Plug the headset's 3.5mm plug into the Xbox One controller. If you have an older Xbox One controller, you will need an adapter, like the Headset Audio Controller.
3. Flip the mic down to unmute the mic.
4. Press the Xbox button on the controller.
5. Go to the System Tab >> Audio.
- Set Headset Volume to Maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to the middle setting
- Set Mic Monitoring to minimum
6. Make sure that the Game/Chat audio and the Mic Monitoring are adjusted to your liking by moving the upper and lower volume dials, respectively.
If you navigate through the console menu, play a game, or enter a party chat, you should now be able to hear the navigation tones, game audio and chat audio.
To use the headset with Windows Sonic, please do the following:
1. Press the Xbox button on the controller.
2. Go to the System Tab >> Settings >> Display and Sound >> Audio Output.
- Set Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones
You should now be able to hear the game audio in Windows Sonic Surround Sound.