To set up your Atlas Three headset for use with your PS4 console, please do the following:
1. Press and Hold the Power button on the headset. The Power LED should light up solid, and you should hear a series of three ascending tones.
2. Plug the headset's 3.5mm plug into the PS4 controller.
3. Flip the mic down to unmute the mic.
4. In the PS4 menu, go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input and Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to Maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone
5. Make sure that the Game/Chat audio and the Mic Monitoring are adjusted to your liking by moving the upper and lower volume dials, respectively.
If you navigate through the console menus, play a game, or enter a chat, you should now be able to hear those navigation tones, game audio, and chat audio.