If other players are unable to hear you in chat, please check the following:
1. Headset is Powered On/Charged, Mic is Unmuted/Mic Monitor is Working
Press and hold the Power button to power the headset on, and then plug the headset into the controller.
In addition, make sure the headset itself is charged. The headset will charge to full within a few hours, and has a battery life of over 40 hours when full. If the battery is low, you will hear a double-tone in the headset, followed by another tone every few minutes. When the headset's batter is low, the headset's LED will also blink Red/White.
The Atlas Three has an adjustable mic. To use the mic, gently push ('flip') the mic forwards. When the mic is fully pushed forwards, the mic will "Lock" into position.
To mute the mic, just flip the mic back the other way.
Raise the Mic Monitor volume by moving the lower volume dial on the headset up. Then, speak directly into the mic. You should be able to hear yourself in the headset when you speak into the mic.
If you cannot hear your voice clearly, please contact our Support Team.
2. The PS4/PS4 Pro Chat Settings are Configured
If you are able to hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic, then the mic itself is working properly, but the settings on your console may not be configured for headset use.
In the PS4 menu, go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input and Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to Maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone
If the microphone still isn't working, or if you don't see any activity on that Adjust Microphone Level screen when you use the mic, please contact our Support Team.