If you are experiencing the following symptoms when you use your headset with a Nintendo Switch, please try the steps below:
- Mic Not Working in Chat (you can't be heard in chat)
- Chat Audio Not Working (you cannot hear other people in chat)
Make sure that chat is enabled in the game you're playing. You may need to re-enable the in-game chat. In addition, you may need to disable the Push-to-Talk feature.
To do so:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your profile. Once you are logged in, press the "+" Button on the Switch to bring up the main menu. You'll see the following screen:
Navigate to the small gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen; this is located under the "+" on the screen:
2. Press the "R" button twice, to navigate to the Audio Settings (speaker icon on the top bar).
There are two settings towards the bottom: Voice Chat, and Push-To-Talk.
- Voice Chat is "On" by default. To be able to hear and be heard in chat, this setting would need to be set to "On". If this setting is turned off, you will not be able to hear the chat audio, and you will not be able to be heard in chat.
- Push-To-Talk is "On by default. To be able to be heard in chat whenever you speak, this setting would need to be set to "Off". If this setting is turned on, you will not be heard in chat unless you press a specific button when you speak into the mic
Make sure that the Voice Chat is set to On, the Push-To-Talk is set to Off, and then test the headset again. You should be able to hear and be heard in the chat
If you have re-enabled game chat, but you are still having issues with hearing or being heard in chat, please contact our support team for further assistance.