If you are experiencing the following symptoms when you use your headset with a Nintendo Switch, please try the steps below:
- Mic Not Working in Chat (you can't be heard in chat)
- Chat Audio Not Working (you cannot hear other people in chat)
Make sure that chat is enabled in the game you're playing. You may need to re-enable the in-game chat. In addition, you may need to disable the Push-to-Talk feature.
To do so:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your profile. Once you are logged in, press the "+" Button on the Switch to bring up the main menu; then, navigate to the "Settings" option on the right sidebar.
2. Go to the Audio Settings (speaker icon).
You can configure the Volume sliders to your liking.
Below the Volume sliders, there are two toggle settings: Voice Chat, and Voice Chat Method.
- Voice Chat is "On" by default. To be able to hear and be heard in chat, this setting needs to be "On". If this setting is turned off, you will not be able to hear the chat audio, and you will not be able to be heard in chat.
- Voice Chat Method is set to "Push To Talk" by default. To be able to be heard in chat whenever you speak, this setting needs to be "Open Mic". If this setting is turned on, you will not be heard in chat unless you press a specific button when you speak into the mic.
Make sure that the Voice Chat is On and the Voice Chat Method is set to Open Mic, and then test the headset again. You should be able to hear and be heard in the chat.
If you have re-enabled game chat, but you are still having issues with hearing or being heard in chat, please contact our support team for further assistance.