The following information applies to both the White/Teal and Black/Silver versions of the Battle Buds.
To set your Battle Buds up for use with an PS4 console, please do the following.
1. Align the Turtle Beach logo on the microphone's plug with the palm tree logo on the left earbud and gently push in to ensure the mic is fully inserted.
2. Plug the headset's main plug into the PS4 controller.
3. Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
4. Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.