The following information applies to both the White/Teal and Black/Silver versions of the Battle Buds.
XBOX ONE SETUP
To set your Battle Buds up for use with an Xbox One console, please do the following.
1. Align the Turtle Beach logo on the microphone's plug with the palm tree logo on the left earbud and gently push in to ensure the mic is fully inserted.
2. Plug the headset's main plug into the Xbox One controller.
Note: Battle Buds require the Xbox One controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller here for use with the original Xbox One controller.
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller, and go to Settings (gear icon)
- Go to the System tab
- Select Audio
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to the middle setting
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level
SURROUND SOUND SETUP (AVAILABLE ONLY ON XBOX ONE)
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller.
- Go to the System tab (gear icon).
- Select Settings >> Display & Sound >> Audio Output
- Set Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones