You can download the Recon Spark Quick Start Guide here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Recon Spark Gaming Headset (A)
- PC Splitter Cable (B)
Note: Over-Rotating Mic
Turning the mic past positions 1 & 3 may cause damage to the mic.
- Mic Mute
- Flip up mic to mute (see position 2).
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming game and chat audio.
PC/MAC, NINTENDO SWITCH, & MOBILE SETUP
If your device has a single port for both headset and mic audio, simply plug the headset in.
If your computer has separate ports, one each for headset audio and mic audio, you'll need to use the included PC Splitter Cable.
PROSPECS GLASSES FRIENDLY DESIGN
Originally created for the Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset, Turtle Beach's exclusive ProSpecs glasses friendly technology is built into the Recon Spark, featuring an advanced ear cushion design and materials that allow gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
XBOX ONE SETUP
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller, and navigate to Settings
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat balance
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level
Surround Sound Setup
(Available Only On Xbox One)
- Go to Settings >> Audio Devices >> Audio Output
- Select Windows Sonic
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.