Please follow the instructions below to get your Stealth 450 headset set up for use with a Nintendo Switch console.
- Power the headset on, and plug the transmitter's USB cable into the console, while the console is docked.
- Make sure the headset and transmitter are paired. The LED on the transmitter should be lit solid and the LED on the headset should be blinking once per second. If the LED on the transmitter is blinking and the headset is double-blinking, you'll need to pair the headset and transmitter again.
- You should see the volume bar and the word "USB" appear on the screen, to confirm the transmitter has been connected.
Once you see those icons, you should be able to hear the game/chat audio. You may still need to configure the settings for the specific game you're using the headset with.
Please Note: These settings will vary from game to game. In addition, there are a limited number of games that support in-chat capability.
You can find the instructions for configuring the settings for Fortnite below:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your profile. Once you are logged in, press the "+" Button on the Switch to bring up the main menu. You'll see the following screen:
Navigate to the small gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen; this is located under the "+" on the screen:
2. Press the "R" button twice, to navigate to the Audio Settings (speaker icon on the top bar).
You can configure the Volume sliders to your liking.
Below the Volume sliders, there are two toggle settings: Voice Chat, and Push-To-Talk.
- Voice Chat is "On" by default. To be able to hear and be heard in chat, this setting needs to be "On". If this setting is turned off, you will not be able to hear the chat audio, and you will not be able to be heard in chat.
- Push-To-Talk is "On" by default. To be able to be heard in chat whenever you speak, this setting needs to be "Off". If this setting is turned on, you will not be heard in chat unless you press a specific button when you speak into the mic.
Make sure that the Voice Chat is On and the Push-To-Talk is Off.