To set your Recon Spark up for use with an Xbox One console, please do the following.
- Plug the headset in to your Xbox One controller, and flip down the mic to unmute the mic.
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller, and navigate to Settings
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat balance
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level
Surround Sound Setup
(Available Only On Xbox One)
- Go to Settings >> Audio Devices >> Audio Output
- Select Windows Sonic