The Elite Atlas Aero was designed for use with a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC, but can be used with a PS4 console with a specific setup, with limited features.
- Remove the headset's removable mic boom.
- Plug the headset's included mobile cable into the headset itself, aligning the headset icon on both. Then, connect the other end of the cable to the PS4 controller directly.
PLEASE NOTE: When powered ON, connecting the mobile cable will trigger your headset to power off 1 minute after connection is made. In mobile mode, software features, on-headset/removable mic boom, and headset controls are disabled. The Turtle Beach Control Studio and Waves 3D Audio are not available for PS4. Inline controls/mic and console controls will be active.
Again, the Elite Atlas Aero was designed for use with a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC, but can be used with a PS4 console with limited compatibility. In this mode, some features on the headset will be disabled/unavailable.
PLEASE NOTE: In this mode, the headset volume controls are disabled. The volume cannot be adjusted using the headset volume dials; the volume will need to be adjusted using the console's volume controls. The Control Studio and Waves 3D Audio are not available for PS4.
- Plug the transmitter into a USB port on the PS4 console.
- Hold Power Button for 2 seconds to turn on headset (Transmitter and Headset will automatically pair).
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input and Output Device to USB Headset (Elite Atlas Aero)
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Controls (Headphones) to your preferred level
- Select Adjust Microphone Levels and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone