The Xbox chat settings can be configured to allow for chat between consoles for games that allow crossplay. To set your Turtle Beach headset up for chat with people using other consoles for those games, please do the following:
1. Set the headset up for use as shown in the headset's Quick Start or User Guide.
2. Press the Xbox button on your controller. Go to System (gear icon) >> Settings
3. Go to Account, and select Account Privacy and Online Safety
4. Select Xbox Live Privacy
5. Select Custom, as shown below.
6. Select View Details and Customize, and then Communication & Multiplayer.
7. Make sure You Can Communicate Outside of Xbox Live is set to Everybody, as shown below.