1. Open COD: Modern Warfare/COD: Warzone
2. Within the game itself, access your Options Menu
3. Navigate to "Audio"
4. Set Voice Chat to "Enabled"
5. Set Open Mic Recording Threshold to minimum. Setting this too high may prevent your voice from being heard by other players.
- NOTE FOR XBOX ONE Players: Please check to ensure that your Xbox Live privacy settings are set appropriately for crossplay as that can prevent you from chatting. For detailed instructions, please click here.
- NOTE FOR PC Players: If you have the push-to-talk option within the Audio Menu turned to "ON", please be sure you're aware of exactly what button you'd need to press to activate your microphone.