If you are cannot be heard in chat on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (or Call of Duty: Warzone), but your headset's mic is working well with other devices or games, please do the following:
- Open COD: Modern Warfare/COD: Warzone
- Access your Options Menu
- Navigate to "Account"
- Set the Crossplay setting to "On"
- Set the Crossplay Communication setting to "On"
- Navigate to "Audio"
- Set Voice Chat to "Enabled"
- Set Open Mic Recording Threshold to minimum. Setting this too high may prevent your voice from being heard by other players.
- Save those settings and restart the game.
Can you be heard in chat after changing those settings?
If additional assistance is needed, please contact our Support team.