To set your headset up for use with an Xbox One console, please do the following:
1. Power on both the headset and the console. The LEDs should light up.
2. Press the Enroll button on the Xbox console until it blinks rapidly. Then, press and hold the Connect button on the headset, until the LED on the headset begins to flash rapidly as well.
3. Within a couple of seconds, the headset and console LEDS will turn solid, indicating that the headset and console have been paired.
SURROUND SOUND FOR XBOX (ONLY AVAILABLE ON XBOX)
Once the headset itself is paired to the console, please do the following to set the headset up for Surround Sound. Please note that this is available only on Xbox.
- Go to Settings >> General >> Volume & Audio Output
- Set Headset Audio to Windows Sonic for Headphones