To set up your Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset for use with an Xbox console, please do the following:
Click here for new console setup instructions.
1. Press and hold the Power button on the headset to power the headset on.
2. Press the Enroll button on the console. Then, press and hold the Connect button on the headset. Both LEDs should start to flash rapidly.
3. Within a few seconds, the LEDs on both the headset and console will turn solid, indicating that pairing was successful.
SURROUND SOUND SETUP
(AVAILABLE ONLY ON XBOX)
- Go to Settings >> General >> Volume & Audio Output
- Set Headset Audio to Windows Sonic For Headphones