The MODE Button and Mappable Wheel on your Stealth 700 Gen 2 PS headset can be assigned to a new function based on your gaming style.
Out of the box, the Mappable Wheel will adjust the headset's Mic Monitor feature, which allows you to hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic -- helping you to avoid inadvertently shouting at other players.
PLEASE NOTE: The lower volume dial is re-mappable, and thus will spin freely, where the top volume dial cannot be re-mapped, and will not spin freely.
Out of the box, pressing the Mode button will engage or disengage the Superhuman Hearing feature, which will adjust the audio to allow you to pinpoint quiet audio cues like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads.
To change the buttons' assignments, follow these steps:
1. Download the Turtle Beach Audio Hub mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your selected device, and pair with your headset to access the app.
3. Swipe to the second settings screen, and click the arrow next to the control you'd like to re-assign.
4. Select the new setting/control you'd like to re-assign that wheel or button to.
5. Once selected, your headset will save this configuration.