For the best experience, we recommend always running the most up-to-date firmware on your headset.
|Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox||
• Fixes microphone mute bug
Connect to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub for Windows or Mac to update the firmware.
To update your headset's firmware, please do the following:
1. First, download the Turtle Beach Audio Hub; this is available for both Windows and Mac.
2. Once the Audio Hub has been downloaded/installed, open the program.
3. Plug the headset itself into a free USB port on the computer. The Audio Hub program will automatically detect that the headset has been connected, and will search for any available updates. If there is an available update, you will be prompted to perform that update.
Once that update has been performed, please perform a hard-reset of the console, as well.
1. Hold down the Power button on the console for several seconds, until the console itself fully shuts down. Do not quick-press this button, as that will only put the console into Sleep mode. To perform this process properly, the console itself will need to power down completely.
2. Once the console has powered off completely, press the power button on the console to turn it back on. You should see the Xbox logo display, and hear a sound effect.
3. If you power on the console and it does an "Instant Boot" into the Dashboard, the hard-reset process was not performed correctly. You will need to perform this process again, starting with Step 1.
4. Once you are sure that the console has been hard-reset properly, please verify that your headset is assigned to the correct profile when powered on.
You can now use your fully-updated headset with your console.
In addition to updating the headset's firmware, you can also adjust the volume of both the Tones that play when some features are engaged, as well as the Mic Monitoring volume.
Those Tones would play whenever one of the headset features is engaged/disengaged, such as when the mic is muted, or when the EQ preset is changed. The Mic Monitor is a feature that allows you to hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic -- helping you to avoid inadvertently shouting at other players.
You can adjust these settings by adjusting the volume slider in the main screen of the Turtle Beach Audio Hub, when the headset is connected to the computer.