Our current lineup of "Designed For Xbox" headsets -- which are all currently available for Xbox One -- will be compatible for the next generation of Xbox: Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
To set your wireless headset up for use with an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console, please do the following.
First, power the headset on, and make sure the headset and console are paired. To do so:
- Power on the headset and console. The LEDS on both headset and console should light up.
- Press the Enroll button on the Xbox console until it blinks rapidly. Then, press and hold the Connect button on the headset, until the LED on the headset flashes rapidly.
- Within a couple of seconds, the headset and console LEDs will turn solid, indicating that the headset and console are successfully paired.
Once the headset is paired to the console, configure the Windows Sonic Surround Sound:
1. While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller. You'll see the following screen:
2. Navigate to the Profile & System Tab, and select "Settings".
3. Go to General >> Volume & Audio Output.
4. In the Headset Audio column (right side of the screen), set Headset Format to Windows Sonic For Headphones.