Our current lineup of "Designed For Xbox" headsets -- which are all currently available for Xbox One -- will be compatible for the next generation of Xbox: Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
To set your wireless headset up for use with an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console, please do the following:
Power the headset on, and make sure the headset and console are paired. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button on the headset until the LED lights up. Then, press the Power button on the console to power the console on.
- Press the Pairing button on the Console. The LED on the console itself should start blinking (console is in pairing mode). Press and hold the Connect button on the headset until the headset's Power LED flashes rapidly (headset is in pairing mode).
- Within a few seconds, the LEDs on both headset and console will turn solid. You'll see a "Headset Assigned" message, and you will hear a tone in the headset. The headset and console are paired successfully.
Once the headset is paired to the console, configure the Windows Sonic Surround Sound:
1. While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller. You'll see the following screen:
2. Navigate to the Profile & System Tab, and select "Settings".
3. Go to General >> Volume & Audio Output
4. In the Headset Audio column (right side of the screen), set Headset Format to Windows Sonic For Headphones.