We anticipate our PS4 headsets will be compatible with the new PS5 console.
To set up your wired headset for use with a PS5 console, please do the following:
- Plug the headset into the aux port in the DualSense controller. Once you do this, the microphone function will automatically switch from the controller’s integrated mic to your headset.
- Go to Settings >> Sound >> Audio Output >> Output Device
- Select Headset Connected To Controller for Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Go to Settings >> Sound >> Volume >> Headphones
- Set Volume Control (headphones) level to Maximum
- Adjust your microphone levels by going to Settings >> Sound >> Microphone >> Adjust Mic Level >> Microphone Level
*As desired, you can enable the 3D Audio function to enhance the audio through your headset. Then, go to Adjust 3D Audio Profile to select the best profile option for your game.